1) Langfords ALIVE AND LOVELY. Feminine tricolour bitch of just seven months, well presented and with super bone and substance. I loved her strong short hocks and arch of neck. Balanced head with flat skull and clean cheeks, good underjaw Very attentive to her handler. Easily the best mover in this class, her strong hocks enabling lovely hind action. BEST PUPPY.
2) Souths CARRISTINA FEMME FATALE DEL UFFSPRING pretty sable bitch, lost out to one on movement.
3) Malpas BLUE CHRISTMAS FOR LANLIN
1) Malpas LANLIN GAURDIAN ANGEL Sable bitch with a quality head and eye. Beautifully flat skull, clean wedge, excellent moulding of foreface. Expression is glorious. Movement let her down coming and going.
1) Theoblads, METCHOSIN MOONSHINE another I have never seen before and a worthy winner of this class. Masculine Tricolour dog with fabulous length of head, which is clean through the cheeks creating the desired wedge. Well filled in skull, good stop, strong underjaw and excellent dentition. Would prefer a slightly sweeter eye but having said this, his expression carries a look of nobility and gentleness. Jet black coat of correct texture covering a well muscled body of sound construction. I particularly liked his hind angulation, standing on strong parallel hocks and with a good length and bend of stifle. Being male and of happy temperament he was a wee bit proud of his tail but it was not actually carried over his back, and he really powered around the ring on the move. RBOB, a very nice dog.
2) Souths CARRISTINA BONNE FILLE AVEC UFFSPRING
3) Washbournes GEMASTRA SILLY BILLY
1) Malpas LANLIN VIVA MARIA. Quality sable bitch of lovely proportions, elegant and strongly constructed. Wonderful length and arch of neck, good length of body, oval rib, correct croup and tail set, very good length and sweep of stifle and strong short hocks. All suggestive of good movement and she did not let me down. However she has a particularly charming head, beautifully moulded foreface, strong underjaw of correct length, ideal stop, clean cheeks and flat skull expression is ultra feminine and exquisitely sweet, yet with that added air of dignity required by the standard. BEST OF BREED and well done.
2) Langfords SWEET HONEY BEE
BEST PUPPY IN BREED
BEST PUPPY IN BREED
RESERVE BEST OF BREED